top of page
Multi-generational living across different "wings" ensures harmony for generations to come.
• Lock and Leave: The ground floor has been designed as a lock-and-leave area for the extended family to come and visit whenever they desire, without the need to interrupt the main house.
• Wings: Two wings on the upper floor create a unique floor plan which separates the public wing from the private wing via a internal courtyard
• Lightweight: Predominately timber framed design with MasterWall cladding, ensure this house looks and feels strong without the burden of concrete construction.
• Sustainable: Wings is an excellent representation of what CBD Architects are about. It has been designed with true sustainability in mind - that is, architecture of enduring value. It has been designed a a comfortable space for wellbeing and great living, across generations.
• STATUS: Final Design
• Construction Commencement ETA: 2025
Designed by: David Tomic
bottom of page